New house

If you both can sit down and have a mature conversation about seperating than do it and since you have the child (if hes willing)you should stay in the house but you should also pay all the bills that comes with the house, if neither of you can afford to do that then you need to sell the house split the profit and seperate. but make sure its a written agreement.

Thanks for the feedback. knowing my husband he would not want to leave and i could not afford the house all to myself. we would just have to sell. so what do we do in the meantime, until it sells/both stay in the house together?

Taken

Dear Taken:

Greetings. Despite the small amount of time in your marriage, you may be eligible for some alimony to help you pay for the home. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

my husband and i have been married for one year and things are not working out between us and hasn’t been since we have been married. there are a lot of jealousy issues and distrust between us. we have tried counseling but to no avail because my husband doesn’t believe in them.

we recently purchased a new home (big mistake on my part) and now things have increasing gotten worse. we have talked about divorce in heated arguments but have not acted on them.

i dont want to leave the house/i just don’t know where we would begin with separation. would we have to sell the house right away before we separate? or do one of us move out now? Its not a violent situation just very distressing and stressful. we have no children, but my teenage daughter lives with us.

where do i began please?

Taken