Now what!

I was previously told that if I didn’t want my husband to reap any proceeds from the sale of my solely owned house, we needed to sign a property settlement agreement. I believe he has left the country and although I have a vague idea where he’s gone, I know no specifics. Now what do I do, if I want to sell my house?

If he is not on the deed or note, you may sell the home, but could later be liable to him for any share of the proceeds he is entitled to.