One form or two?

Filing for absolute divorce. Was going to file for post separation, alimony and ED at the same time but do I do anything else to preserve my right to them at the time of filing other than sending the domestic civil action cover sheet? Do I have to list our assets at this time or ask for the amount of support? May I mark all of these on the same one including divorce or do they all have to be separate? Financially, I was totally depend on him as well. Now I’m broke and lost, right where he wants me…but no longer under his thumb. Finally a step in the right direction. Thank you so much for providing this service. Bless you.

My best advice to you would be to follow our DIY Divorce eBook - this book provides step by step instructions on how to file for divorce. And, if I were you, I would make sure you have your paperwork reviewed by an attorney to ensure that you have in fact preserved your ED and alimony claims. This is a very serious matter - if you do not preserve those claims they are lost forever, so it is worth having attorney assistance.