Out of court divorce?

My ex and i are ready for the divorce and whole thing to be over. Neither of us wants or can afford to go to court as we are already dealing with a custody case. From my understanding the 2 are independent of each other. How can we get a simple divorce where there is no division of property or assets and how soon can it be granted. Thanks!

You can file for divorce once you have been separated for a year and a day. You can use our divorce guide for assistance with filing the complaint and subsequent paperwork on your own.