Paternity test


I have a custody agreement with my ex regarding our son. I also have an order from child protective services for child support. I am on the birth certificate. However I am not the biological father. My son’s mother and I starting dating when she was 5 months pregnant. on paper I am the legal father. Do I have the same right as my ex regarding our son? Also if i had how would I get a paternity suit going and amending the birth certificate and custody order?


You could be liable for child support, and could be locked in depending on how long you act as the father to the child. You should speak to an attorney about your options.