Pendeme Lite-Alienation of Affection

I have been a stay at home wife/mother, a dependent, and am going through a divorce.
My attorney has filed for pendeme lite since I have no income other than child support.
Question: Can he also file the Alienation of Affection lawsuit against stbx’s paramour,
or is there any way that I can do that myself? It has been a two year affair.
Is pendeme lite a requirement for a dependent spouse, or can the courts rule against it?
Is the attorney representing required to pursue this if I so wish?

You should talk to your attorney about the pros and cons of filing an action against your husband’s paramour. These cases can be very time consuming and difficult to pursue. Your attorney should be able to tell you how strong your case is based on the evidence you have, and if the paramour is someone worth pursuing a judgement against.