Pending Divorce-Wants to Change sep. agreement

My husband and I have filed for divorce and can set a court date tomorrow…However as of this morning my STBX has stated he no longer agrees to the terms of the separation agreement we have signed and filed with our divorce paperwork… He states he wants me to sign a separation agreement that requires that he pays me NO CHILD SUPPORT. Can he do this and can he retract the old separation agreement? If I were to sign the new one with the no CHILD SUPPORT (so I can just get my divorce) can I later have child support enforcement require him to pay it?

You do not have to sign the new agreement, and he cannot retract the existing agreement, regardless of the timing of the divorce.