Post divorce child support

I have been divorced for six years. I have two children. I did not request child support. I make $180,000 per year, my ex makes $500,000. At the time of our divorce I made $60,000 per year for the first 3 years. Am I entitled to child support now and can I retrieve any back support?

You are certainly entitled to received child support if the children are living with you. As for back support, normally the courts will award support retroactive to the date of filing of a complaint for child support, though in certain circumstances, if you can document all of the children’s expenses support can be awarded for the time period prior to filing.