QDRO without Equitable Distribution Affidavit?

Is it possible to file QDRO without completing ED forms? The only thing we are dividing is his retirement and 401k. All properties and debt division are stated in the Separation Agreement.


Yes, you may include a Complaint for limited Equitable Distribution in your divorce complaint that will give the court jurisdiction to enter the QDRO.