My seperation agreement is unincorporated, there is a section that states that the 401k is be divided by meand of a QRDO. It states that his attorney is to do it. They are not doing the QRDO. I just need it done. Can I go ahead and do it myself. How do I do this. Its in soley in his name. What attorneys in Charlotte deal with this. You can pay a flat fee online too. What is my first step to get this started?


You may hire an attorney to have the QDRO drafted, which will be done in accordance with the separation agreement. You may contact our office to schedule an appointment with one of our attorney’s in Charlotte.