Question about Modification of Child Support

It is my understanding that in order to change the amount of support there needs to be a 15% or more increase.

What if there was a deviation?

Original Order

Worksheet A $447 deviated to $250

Worksheet A is $507 (which is not a 15% increase)

Can the original order be modified or does it stay the way it was?

You can apply to modify your child support any time it has been at least three years since your last Order and you have a greater than 15% differential in the amount you would now have to pay in child support.

Is the necessary 15% increase from the worksheet amount or the deviated amount?

Most likely a court will consider it only from the worksheet amount.