Question of representation

SENT EX AND HIS ATTY DEMAND FOR MEDIATION NO RESPONSE SENT THEM BOTH CERTIFIED DEMAND FOR BINDING ARBITRATION NO RESPONSE…WOULD AN ATTORNEY STILL REPRESENTING THEIR CLIENT JUST NOT RESPOND TO A DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION…WHAT WOULD BE THE PURPOSE OR STRATEGY FOR THE ATTORNEY TO DO THAT?

Certainly if they are no longer representing him, then they will not respond. If they are still in the case, then I cannot say what their strategy would be by not responding to you. Perhaps they would just rather the case go to litigation and have a trial before a judge.

That is what I THOUGHT. Since I am representing myself I would rather have settled as SA requires with binding arbitration. With unincorporated SA can I still get this into binding arbitration by filing a breach of contract or does this seem headed to court? Is there something specific I can file in court to start the action to head to binding arbitration?

Yes, it seems as though your best option is to file a breach of contract action if the SA requires binding arbitration and your demands for such are going unanswered. The remedy will be specific performance of the contract.