Refiance of home

when my soon to be ex wife and i went to mediaton i agreed to give her the house. i was told that the nc courts would’nt make her refiance to remove my name off the mortgage. now i have ran into my first problem with bank concerning a personnal loan. i have signed a quitclaim can i take back to court and have her refiance or what else can i do.

A court can require a party to refinance, or otherwise remove the outspouse from the loan debt on the home. The court orders the same to prevent the exact situation you are facing. If the agreement does not have a provision requiring her to refinance, you cannot force her to do so at this point.