Respond to a motion to modify custody?

A motion has been filed under very shaky allegations to warrant a major change in order to modify custody. I know it is all being done to increase over nights to decrease payments. The motion also includes to recalculate child support. Should I file a response to this motion? Does the response just show my side of how I plan to argue against the motion, or does it show my reasoning for why I think the motion should be thrown out?

You can respond to any allegations in your own motion, if you need help procedurally, you should consider using our Rosen Online Service. This service only costs $199/month, allows access to our library of legal forms and communication with an online attorney who can help you with the procedural aspects of your case.