Resume Maiden Name

My ex filed for divorce and I want to resume my maiden name once we go to court to get the divorce finalized. Do I need to file a motion to do that or can I just ask the judge to allow me to do that at the divorce hearing?


You should include your request in your answer to the complaint and make sure it is included in the divorce judgment that the judge signs.