Rosen Services

Feb. 15th marks my 1 year time requirement of living seperate and apart. We did not have a seperation agreement. There is 1 child born into the marriage. We have decided to work through the divorce ourselves. I am unsure of the paperwork required and if everything needed can be filed in 1 document. I understand that there are affordable services Rosen offers to help with the paperwork involved-I just cannot seem to locate a number or email or any information reference the same.

1, Could you please tell me where to find someone to call to get prices on help.
2. Can child custody, child support and ED be filed together in (1) document? I have “sample” agreements but I want to make sure my wording is correct and legal.
3. I am on the deed but not the loan so what will I have to sign reference that? Is it a quick claim deed and is there an explanation on your website?

Thanks for any information!!!

1. Could you please tell me where to find someone to call to get prices on help.

You may find pricing information here:

If you prefer to call and speak with someone then you may reach us at (919) 787-6668

1. Can child custody, child support and ED be filed together in (1) document? I have “sample” agreements but I want to make sure my wording is correct and legal.

Yes, but remember you must file for ED before your divorce is final.

1. I am on the deed but not the loan so what will I have to sign reference that? Is it a quick claim deed and is there an explanation on your website?

If you plan to give your interest in the house to someone else then you will have to sign a deed to transfer that interest. You shouldn’t do that until you have a property settlement.