SA included in final divorce


If my stbx files for divorce how do I get the SA included in the final decree? Are there forms I would have to file? The SA state I have to assume the mortgage, would including it in the final divorce decree make it modifiable at a later date?


You may file an answer and counterclaim requesting that your Agreement be incorporated into the judgment so long as the agreement does not contain language preventing incorporation.

Property provisions in an agreement are not modifiable whether it is incorporated into a judgement, or remains in agreement form.