Selling of Marital Home

My 89 year old mother who has alzheimers moved in with my husband and I in November 2012. In June 2013 my husband and I decided to move into my mother home where she would be more comfortable and sell our home. We had to have my mothers house cleaned, painted, and some remodeling before we could move in. We started moving our belongings little by little in August 2013.
On October 2, 2013 I found out that my husband is having an affair. I confronted him, he admitted to it and he stated he wanted out of the marriage. He told me to take whatever I wanted or needed, so I did and finished moving into my mother house. Since we could not agree on the terms of the separation agreement, I retained an attorney and she is working on paper work at this time. My husband has notified me that he does not want the house and wants to let the bank foreclose on it. I can not afford the house but I do not want to let it go into foreclosure. Is there anything I can do to keep him from letting the house go into foreclosure? He is working making $75K thru his employer and has a side business making between $20 to $25K per year. I am being paid $26 K to be my mother’s caretaker. I have offered to help in any way I can to get the house ready to put on the market but he doesn’t want to make any repairs or improvements. He just wants to let it go to foreclosure. What are my options?

Why not you contact with any debt management company.Because they will surely help you in paying the mortgage and other expenses that you have.And you can easily pay all the money in easy installment.

You should have a consultation with an attorney in your area to discuss filing an action for equitable distribution and alimony, including a claim for post-separation support. You may be able to file a motion for interim distribution of the house to place it on the market or you may be able to have him ordered to pay the mortgage payments until a final distribution of the marital assets can be had.