Separated. Ex filed house in Bankruptcy

We are separated and my ex filed bankruptcy and included my house. I have court for the Foreclosure next month. She will not sign the house over. Do I have to lose my house, she abandined the property. HElp please

When a party files bankruptcy, it stays any equitable distribution claim that may be pending or filed, therefore you need to seek advice of a bankruptcy or foreclosure attorney for assistance with your house.