Separation Agreement with Children

Is an agreement as far as child custody, child support and issues with children required when filing for divorce. Do they require anything additional when there are children involved?

No, you do not have to have an agreement with respect to custody and/or child support prior to filing for divorce, you must however, include each parties social security numbers in the Complaint with the first 5 numbers blocked, for example XXX-XX-1234.