Social security/ child support

There is not a form for a responsive pleading, it is a document containing the case caption (information at the top of the Motion) and it must be filed an served 30 days from service of the Motion.

OK- Just clarify for me(because at one point you said he can replace CS with SS and at another you said you do not think the facts warrent a modification)
If this go to court would the mere fact I receive SS be considered change of circumstances or does the recieving of that SS have to meet the 15% difference of CS obligation my ex now has and will have to be considered a change of circumstances?

The guidelines state that SS benefits received for the benefit of a child as a result of disability or retirement of either parent are included as income to the parent on whose earnings record the benefits are paid, but are deductible from that parent’s child support obligation.

So the money you are receiving will be deducted from his child support obligation, and the money he receives for himself are included as income. My issue with the modification is the percentage change income, and the amount of time that has passed since the last hearing. Again, I cannot predict what any judge will do, but a strict reading of the guidelines could result in the court finding that modification is not appropriate at this time.