Some funny child support math going on

BACK IN 2006 I GAVE MY 3 CHILDREN TO MY EX, THEIR MOM, HER ATTORNEY DID THE CS MATH AND I WAS ORDERED TO PAY CS BASED ON HER NOT HAVING A JOB, HER HAVING A 2-YR OLD (NOT MINE) THE PAPERS SAID I WAS TO PAY 100% REIMBURSED MEDICAL EXPENSES
WHEN THE CASE FINALIZED IN 2008, I WAS HIT WITH ARREARS BASED ON THAT MATH. I LATER FOUND OUT

1. SHE GETS DISABILITY BUT DID NOT HAVE TO PROVE HER INCOME
  2. SHE’S PURCHASED A HOUSE, POOL AND ANOTHER CAR
  3. SHE’S EVEN WON THE LOTTERY ($20K)
  4. THE 2-YR OLD’S DAD WAS AND IS LIVING IN THE HOME
  5. THE MONTH I WAS INJURED AND OUT OF WORK SHE PURCHASED $6K BRACES FOR OUR DAUGHTER BECAUSE AND I QUOTE “I’M GOING TO BLEED YOU DRY - AN YOU BETTER PAY OR I’LL HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT” AND SHE DID BUT THE JUDGE SAW THROUGH THE NONSENSE AND TOLD ME TO GET AN ATTORNEY BECUASE SHE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE PAYING 100% UNREIMBURSED MED COSTS.

TWO QUESTIONS…

(1) CAN I GO BACK AND PETITION THE COURTS FOR PROOF OF INCOME LIKE BANK STATMENTS, TAX RETURNS AND HAVE EACH MONTH RE-DONE FROM 2006 TO NOW TO CORRECTLY SHOW HOW MUCH I SHOULD HAVE PAID?

(2) IF MY EX HAS SOLE LEGAL CUSTODY OF OUR DAUGHTER, WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THE EXCESS MED BILLS. I HEARD SHE IS THINKING OF DOING LASIK SURGERY ON MY DAUGHTER FOR ANOTHER LARGE BILL

THANKS!
HAVE EACH M

You can make a motion to modify child support based on a change in circumstances ( changes in your income, and hers) to have child support recalculated moving forward, however the courts will not go back an adjust the support already paid. You will also need to have the medical expenses reevaluated and petition for an order that requires you to pay your pro-rata share (your percentage of income) for all necessary medical expenses, and be certain that elective expenses are excluded.