Supervised Visits


I have a restraining order against my ex-husband which includes my daughter. My ex is allowed supervised visits with my daughter, his sister is the supervisor for the visits and she no longer wants to supervise the visits. My question is, would I be responsible for going back to court to have the order modified or would that be up to my ex.


Either party can bring the matter back because of the issue with the visitation supervisor, but the parties can also reach another agreement about supervision, such as using an agency.