Supervised Visits and a restraining order

I have received a permanent restraining order against my husband recently with included my 12 yr old daughter. The judge issue me temporary full custody with him having supervised visits for the next year. We both agreed that his sister could supervise the visits. His sister is wanting to add her husbands name as a supervisor also. Which is OK with me. I trust them both with the safety of my daughter. How do i have his name added to the order ?

You need to file a motion to modify the DVPO and go back in front of the judge to ask that to be changed. Even if both parties consent to the change, judges generally don’t let parties consent to a modification of a DVPO without going in front of the judge to explain the modification.