The judge

My ex said he did not come to court with any employment or financial paperwork at our hearing. His atty was present and was denied a motion to continue.

The judge said she wd accept stated income from him. He stated he makes $20,000 less than he was 4 yrs ago. He said he switched companies b/c he was NOT being paid what he was worth!

The day after I filed the motion he switched from nite shift to day shift. After the hearing he is nite shift again. In 2001 he purposefully left out $24,000 in verifyable income.

A change of venue was granted to move the case to another county. How shd I pursue the case when the judge closed the case as stated income. Do I have to refile or can do I file a supeana to his employer for an employer affadavit of debt? Or do I hire a Private Investigator to track his earnings?

Please see question below

My ex purposefully did not come to court with any employment or financial paperwork, however his atty was present and was denied a motion to continue. The bad news is the judge said she wd accept stated income from him but I had to prove mine! He stated he is making $20,000 less than he was 4 yrs ago, but stated he switched companies because he didnt feel he was being paid what he was worth. I know he lied, he failed to include $24,000 in verifyable income the last go round.

A change of venue was granted to move the case to another county. How shd I pursue the case when the judge closed the case as stated income. Do I have to refile or can do I file supeana his employer for an employer affadavit of debt?