Verified Motion for Summary Judgment Divorce

Dear Attorney:

I am involved in a divorce situation right now and I filed a response to the Verified Complaint for Absolute Divorce but failed to assert a claim for Equitable Distribution, although we had a house together during our marriage. Can I file an amendment before the actual Summary Judgment Hearing so I can have this ruled on or at least preserve it for another time?
Thank you for your response. My hearing is this Monday, the 22nd of March 2010.

If the time to respond has not yet expired (30 days after you were served with the Complaint) you may file an amended answer. Otherwise you will need to file a Motion in the Cause for Equitable Distribution prior to the hearing.