Visitation and Support

I have reason to believe that my ex-husband is moving from a two-bedroom into a one-bedroom apartment. Our custody agreement states that our 8 year old daughter is to sleep in her own bed and I feel that should be in her own room as well. How is this seen by the courts? Also a consent order has been sent to his attorney for him to sign for modification of child support. They received this order about 3 weeks ago and he has not been in to sign the order. Is there anything else that can be done to get this order filed?

If the order states that she must be in her own bed, the judge can construe the order strictly and allow visitation to continue so long as the child has a bed in the apartment.

If the child support consent order has not been signed you may threaten to schedule the matter for hearing.