Voluntary dismissal

I filed a motion to modify child support but realize there will not be a %15 increase due to the custody order being typed up incorrectly and the original judge not hearing the case to fix the order. Can I just file a Notice of Voluntary Dismissal for Motion to Modify Child Support with the Clerk? What are the procedures and how does the presiding judge get notified about this?

Yes you may. The clerk will notify the judge of the dismissal.