Wanting to move out of state with kids

I want to move out of state (back to GA) where my family is. My soon to be ex has very little day to day involvement with our kids. If he does anything it is only to help read a bedtime story. I want to file for primary custody, I am willing for him to have visitation – its only a 4 hour drive. Is this a reasonable request the courts will allow? What needs to be documented for them to allow it?

I am not a lawyer but i was in the same situation. He agreed with my move to NH bc that is where all our family is and that is a 12 hr drive. If he doesnt agree to it, I know the court can make you stay in the state. I would talk to him though and see what he says if he agrees or not with it.