What form is needed

My divorce is taking place in Shelby NC and I would like to know what form I need to use to ask Judge to have the marital home sold so that I can get my share of money out of it.

There is unfortunately no form. You need to file a Motion for Interim Distribution and potentially schedule a trial for Equitable Distribution so the judge can properly get you your portion of the equity in the marital residence.

This site is GREAT!!! I have learned sooo much here and on the “live radio” I am doing this “pro se” and couldn’t have gotten this far w/o your help!!!

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m glad we can help!