What to file prior to divorce filing

My wife and I are nearing our year seperation requirement. Can you point me to sample child custody papers as well as equitable distribution information-or basically seperation papers. I believe ED has to be filed prior to the divorce, but does that mean that it has to be agreed upon at that time/prior to divorce? We are attempting this without attorneys as we agree on most issues.

Thanks for your help.

ED must either be resolved via a Separation Agreement and Property Settlement before divorce, or you must include a claim for the same in your divorce complaint. Our DIY service www.rosen.com/diy has a wealth of information, sample forms, and access to an attorney for help.