Who keeps the house

who gets the house? I have been married for 22years and we have 3 children 16, 18, and 20yrs old. I want to divorce my husband for infidelity. He has cheated the majority of the 22yrs. I would also like to sue the other women for causing the break up as well as my sister in law (his own sister) who he also was sleeping with the entire time we was married.(yes he had sex with his sister) He also was sleeping with prostitutes. what determines who get to keep the house. We have been in the house for 10 years

The judge will make a determination of who gets the house in an equitable distribution trial.

“who gets the house? I have been married for 22years and we have 3 children 16, 18, and 20yrs old. I want to divorce my husband for infidelity. He has cheated the majority of the 22yrs. I would also like to sue the other women for causing the break up as well as my sister in law (his own sister) who he also was sleeping with the entire time we was married.(yes he had sex with his sister) He also was sleeping with prostitutes. what determines who get to keep the house. We have been in the house for 10 years”

File Bed & Board.
If you can prove the sickening incest & adultery as RECENT and not something you knew about & condoned then reconciled, then you have one heck of a case.
The judge will determine who gets the House or will decide if it is to be sold & divided. In your particular situation, I would certainly talk with an attorney.
You will have 2 possibly 3 different cases! I would also make sure that you do a little homework & find out if the paramour (the other woman) has the assets that will make your case worth while. Never sue someone who’s already broke! Also, do you have the funds to battle in Divorce proceedings & Suing the other person?
Lots to think about.
Not an Attorney