I need info on what I can do about spousal abandonment, My husband left our family and he was the primary source of income. What I would like to know is there a legal way that I can get him to continue to pay the bills of the household before a divorce decree is made.

yes take it to family court

abandonment only matters in terms of alimony; you can certainly raise it as an issue when you file for alimony. I would go ahead and file for PSS in the interim as well, so that you can start to get some support.