Adultery during separation in NC

I just found out that my husband has been having an affair with a woman living abroad and not a US citizen for thepast 5 months. We started separation on August 1, 2013 and have two children who live with me. He has tried to press me to finish separation sooner. Is there a way to make sure the foreign national is not able to enter the US on any visa until divorce is final? And how? Is a lawyer in the position to write a letter to the consulate in the country the adulterer is. There are lot of reasons US tourist visas are refused and, I am sure this is a good one.

I don’t believe that would be a reason to deny a tourist visa, but the issuance of tourist visas are outside of the scope of this forum.