Adultery

I have a question if adultery is not able to be proven before we go to court and she lyes about it and later on can be proven what kind of actions can be filed against her for lying .Also would it be possible to take the custody case back to court again on those terms of her lying and the adultery?

If she lies in court she could be prosecuted for perjury.
In my opinion these days adultery does not play a huge role in a court’s decision regarding custody.

Erin I have read all the replies on what should be done with adultery if there was a child born. I guess my question is what could be done if there was no child born,but it is proven …

With Adultery being illegal in North Carolina ,how do they consider it illegal if there is nothing that is really done about it? Or is there something that can be done to the ex?

Adultery can be used to bolster or bar an alimony claim, whether or not a child was born of the affair.

Adultery is a rarely prosecuted crime, but a crime nonetheless.

These questions are basically the same as CMcCarthy. I would bet, both are of one person. Forgive me for this but questions seem so close to each other.

USMCFather if you have concerns, there is the Emotional and Parent rooms. You may receive some answers there.

[quote=“Casper”]These questions are basically the same as CMcCarthy. I would bet, both are of one person. Forgive me for this but questions seem so close to each other.

USMCFather if you have concerns, there is the Emotional and Parent rooms. You may receive some answers there.[/quote]

I find it rather funny you would think so ,after reading his post it seems as though his wife had committed adultery and there was a child born ,In my case there was not a child born but thank your for your comment now please leave the comments to the lawyers as this is a forum lawyers answer.

I find it rather funny you would think so ,after reading his post it seems as though his wife had committed adultery and there was a child born ,In my case there was not a child born but thank your for your comment now please leave the comments to the lawyers as this is a forum lawyers answer.[/quote]

I just re-read the post and do not see anything mentioned about her cheating on him, I read the other way around. This is a public forum, everything is fair game. As I have stated above, these two seem to be two peas in a pod. I am sorry you are upset as there are two side to a story. You will be respected as I will step out of your forum. I do know back in my days, men were respectful.

Thank you

I just re-read the post and do not see anything mentioned about her cheating on him, I read the other way around. This is a public forum, everything is fair game. As I have stated above, these two seem to be two peas in a pod. I am sorry you are upset as there are two side to a story. You will be respected as I will step out of your forum. I do know back in my days, men were respectful.

Thank you[/quote]

If you read any of his post and what he has said yes his wife did have a kid with another man while maried. Anyways I am not askin you to step out I am tired of the people who think they are attorneys making comments as to them thinking they know what is going on , such as she had done which by the looks seems to be very often.All cases are different ,which is to why I don’t want to hear anything about her case.
Also by her post her case has still not been resolved so how would it be she is answering my questions when she don’t even know how hers will turn out.