Be careful to only post your question one time. Two posts actually slow down the response time for everyone else. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Help! I am the one who has committed adultry. I want out of my marriage & back to ex-boyfriend from 12 years ago. I have 2 children. I need to know what are the consequences of my actions, how will this affect my children, and how can I protect the person I committed adultry with? Please help me. I have not seen any other posts on this topic. Thank you.