What are my chances?

Dear somebody:

Greetings. Please let me know exactly what your question is. If your question is shoudl I make up with her because she is a woman and may get custody of the kids…I will not answer that question. If your question is what is the effect of adultery on custody, I will be happy to answer that. Just let me know…and I am sorry for the time you spent being deceived by your spouse.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 direct phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My question is what chances do I have if it goes to court to get custody of my kids.

Dear somebody:

Greetings. This is not a question I can answer in the forum. Discussing one’s possible outcomes in court takes a detailed analysis of the entire situation and often changes during the representation based on new/discovered information. If you want to set up an appointment with an attorney in our office to give you an analysis, please give us a call, as these can also be done over the telephone. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

OK here is the deal, I have caught my wife cheating on me many times. I have two kids 1 and 4 and have put up with it because she swears she will change and mainly for the kids. I have caught her for the last time and I cannot deal with it any more. I make all the money. My house is built is on land that I inheritted and the value of the land is all the equity in the house is in the land. She is threating to take the kids and half of the equity in the house if it goes to court but will not comprimise. She has been a stay at home most of the kids life because everytime she gets a job she will quit or gets fired in under 8 months. She will not move out because she has no job and no money? Some people are advising me to make up with her because she being the woman will get the kids and I will get screwed even though she ruined the marriage.