Alienation of affection

[quote]Originally posted by crybaby

I’d like to know if I have a case. Criminal or Alienation of affcetion.

My husband is stationed in NC. He has lived there for two years. I live in Maryland. Both are in different places because of our jobs. He military. We had traveled to see each other as much as possible. He mostly on weekends. He has continouesly lead me to believe everything was fine with our marriage until last year Christmas. After coming to Maryland and spending time with us, the day after Christmas he tells me he wants a Divorce. He leaves never to return. He was sent to Iraq in January 2004. We stayed in contact via phone and email. He was coming to the states on leave to visit in August 2004 but did not come to see us. He told me over and over he would be home in August. I was crushed. He returned to Iraq and informed me he would Divorce me. In November I found that he had established a bank account with another women. I think the women was once stationed with him. Once I found her phone number before and he said she was a long time friend. Now I know they are lovers. He just filed for a divorce. I can hardly function at work or home. Can I do any thing? My heart is broken, we were married for 18 years. I want them to pay for the pain they have caused myself and my children. My children are constantly asking for their dad, it is driving me crazy.

I’d like to know if I have a case. Criminal or Alienation of affcetion.

My husband is stationed in NC. He has lived there for two years. I live in Maryland. Both are in different places because of our jobs. He military. We had traveled to see each other as much as possible. He mostly on weekends. He has continouesly lead me to believe everything was fine with our marriage until last year Christmas. After coming to Maryland and spending time with us, the day after Christmas he tells me he wants a Divorce. He leaves never to return. He was sent to Iraq in January 2004. We stayed in contact via phone and email. He was coming to the states on leave to visit in August 2004 but did not come to see us. He told me over and over he would be home in August. I was crushed. He returned to Iraq and informed me he would Divorce me. In November I found that he had established a bank account with another women. I think the women was once stationed with him. Once I found her phone number before and he said she was a long time friend. Now I know they are lovers. He just filed for a divorce. I can hardly function at work or home. Can I do any thing? My heart is broken, we were married for 18 years. I want them to pay for the pain they have caused myself and my children. My children are constantly asking for their dad, it is driving me crazy.