Alienation of Affection

Dear Abandon,

Unfortunately, there are no forms for you to file for an alienation of affections case. You will need an attorney to draft a proper complaint for your action. Have you tried contacting your local legal services office? Legal services usually handles a limited number of domestic cases, if you qualify for their services based on your income.

Good luck!

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I have seeked legal help with trying to do my divorce. But legal service is very expensive. I know I have a case of alienation of affection against my husband’s girlfriend that he is living with at his mother’s house. But can I do this myself and where can I get a format of the documents to file?

Thanks for your help.

Shaye Daye