Another question

I know in NC that the identity of the person making the report has to legally be kept confidential. I would imagine the same is true of Ohio but you can check. The most important thing is that your children are safe and in a healthy environment.

My wife is living in Ohio with my children as she fled the jurisdiciton of NC which is currently in the works for a hearing.
My children meanwhile are suffering, i.e. not liking their schools, living in a small house with 8 people total, home being infested with roaches…my question is I was looking to call social services regarding the care of my children currently in Ohio but I don’t want there to be a negative impact in the case with me getting awarded temporary custody and eventually full custody. I don’t want the judge to view it as I’m harassing her just in case the social workers don’t find anything. What should I do? Any suggestions…