Answer divorce complaint

Use the complaint you received as a template. You need to address all the issues raised by the filing party, plus any issues you may have. I.E.; he states that you verbally abused him, your response needs to either confirm or deny his claim. He claims that he gets the Television in the divorce; you either agree or state something like, you paid for half of the television, etc. All you need to do is mail it to the clerk of court or domestic court where the original claim was filed, or you can just drop it off in person. Make sure you keep at least 3 copies for yourself.

Can you please tell me how to answer a divorce complaint? What are the physical steps? Is there a form you fill out, and if so, where do you get it…then bring it to the courthouse?