Aoa/cc?

Is it at all possible to prove AOA/CC if I have no pictures. I have phone records and know it happened but have no idea on how to prove it! I have represented myself in my child custody, child support, PSS and alimony. Can I represent myself in a Lidigation suit or do I have to have a lawyer? If so how do I start?

Thank you…

[quote=“mommyof2”]Is it at all possible to prove AOA/CC if I have no pictures. I have phone records and know it happened but have no idea on how to prove it! I have represented myself in my child custody, child support, PSS and alimony. Can I represent myself in a Lidigation suit or do I have to have a lawyer? If so how do I start?

Thank you…[/quote]

First, if the paramour (girlfriend) doesn’t have money, forget it.
You’re talking $10,000 or more to file a lawsuit for AOA.
If you don’t have anything showing that she pursued your husband, i.e. emails, etc., then my research indicates you can’t show that the girlfriend was the proximate cause that your marriage failed, i.e. a big devastating blow.

Pictures are certainly not the only type of evidence used in AOA/CC cases, though they do tend to be persuasive evidence, they are not absolutely necessary. You will however need to prove that the third party did interfere with your marriage and alienate your spouse’s affection for the AOA claim, and that this person had sex with your spouse for a CC claim.

You can pursue any claim without a lawyer, but I do not recommend that you move forward on this type of case without representation. These cases are complex, and if they make it to trial, are tried before a jury. The first step is to schedule a consultation with a lawyer to evaluate the strength of your claim, and then to initiate suit by filing a complaint.