Arrest Order

Child Support Enforcement has had an order of arrest out for the noncustodial parent for over a month now. There was also meant to be a separate hearing but they’ve been unable to serve the papers for either, apparently. I’ve spoken with the head of the department at DSS and the intake officer at the Sheriff’s office to make sure they have all possible home addresses and applicable information about his schedule (it’s a small town, we see him around a lot).

The last time we did this the order expired and they had to issue a new one to the Sheriff’s office and serve it at my son’s school when he was there for an event - I really don’t want to do that again. Are there any other options for having this done?

Unfortunately no, the Sherriff must execute the arrest order.