Attorneys, you skipped Q's from Apr.11 on P8 & on

Don’t worry you have not been skipped. I am working on updating all of the questions that have not been answered from April 1 through now. It may take me a day or so more, but I will get to all of them. If you notice that your question has been answered by the end of the day tomorrow I might have missed it, please bump it up to the beginning so that we can make sure we get you a response.

There are a few posts that have become long and lengthy debates. I will not respond to those if an attorney has already previously responded. If there is a question in that debate you wish to have answered, please re-post it.

Thank you all for your patience.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Please respond; we have been waiting to hear your answers!!