Back Child Support

I have not been paid any child support this year from my husband for our child. He will not sign legal seperation papers.I have primary custody of our child. I have a CSE order that goes in effect next month. CSE told me that they cannot go after retroactive support. I cannot afford a lawyer since I have been paying for all of our child’s expenses myself. I would like to take him to court myself. What motion do I need to file in court to go after the back child support?

You need to file a motion for retroactive support.