Why should he face any legal charges if he assumed you got athe divorce. I guess you are mad and hurt because he remarried and now you wanna cause issues in his new life. let it go

Your husband’s second marriage does not end yours. You need to proceed with the absolute divorce for yourself.

Lisa M. Angel
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 781-1741 direct voice
(919) 256-1660 direct fax
(919) 787-6668 main voice
(919) 787-6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My estranged husband (we were married in 1995 in Cumberland Co. NC) remarried on the assumtion I had got the divorce and now I would like to legaly end our marriage. Does his second marriage end ours at all? What if any criminal charges may he face? We lived together for 2 years after we married, can this marriage be anulled?