Buying a home while separated

My husband and I have been separated for 8 months (not a year) and I would like to buy a home. What can I do to make sure that he won’t have any rights to the property if I close before our divorce is final?

You need to each sign a Free Trade agreement, and it must be recorded in the register of deeds office in county where the land you wish to purchase is situated.