Hello All, I am a pro se dealing with the opposing parties lawyer. He does not want to negotiate alimony and essentially said that he “wont calender the alimony portion and continue getting pss” since it would be more $$$. They filed the original motion. How do i get it calendered if he wont?

How you should proceed will depend on the jurisdiction where you live. There may be a case coordinator that you can speak to who will calendar the hearing to move the case along. There may be local rules that require that the hearing be set to which you can refer. You may be able to file a motion to dismiss for failure to prosecute the alimony issue. You may even try to file a notice of hearing yourself. The PSS order may also include an expiration date.