Can i get my divorce faster?

Dear Bena_Baby_2000:

Greetings. No. You must wait one year.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

my husband and i have been married for three years. we live in new bern north carolina. he has committed acts of domestic violence against me, and has been put in two mental institutions to where he has had two stay for more then a week this year. we have been seperated for five months. is there anyway for me to get my divorce without having to wait for the year?