Can I legally change the locks?

My STBX moved out months ago after I insisted when I found out about the affair. He rented a house last week, but still has tons of stuff in our marital home. The marital home is for sale and he has keys to access the computer/internet which he has not had since he moved out. He is self employed and uses our home as his “office.”

Can I legally change the locks on our marital home? He keeps threatening to move back in because his friends are telling him he shouldn’t have been the one to leave. I say they have a broken moral compass if they think the adulterer should stay and kick his wife and young child out.

What can he do to me if I do change the locks?

If you husband moved out, and established domicile elsewhere, then you can change the locks.